Computer Ergonomic Assessment Training
Learn how to conduct Workstation Assessments for your own staff!
Your very own on-site 3-4 hour training and coaching session includes the following:
- One to one personalised ergonomic assessment training
- Fully documented 45 page training manual (that you get to keep!)
- Two "real-life" coached Workstation Assessments (completed with the co-operation of two of your work colleagues)
What you will learn about:
- What OOS and DPI are, including their contributory factors
- Why our muscles get sore
- The value of stretching
- What to look for when different parts of the body are sore
- Workstation hardware and software
- What environmental factors need to be considered
- What information to request in a pre-evaluation questionaire
- What questions to ask when carrying out a Workstation Assessment
- What things to include in your Workstation Assessment Checklist
- Health & Safety requirements for computer workstations including the OSH Approved Code of Practice.
- How to successfully complete two "real-life" Workstation Assessments
- How to choose appropriate office furniture including office chairs & the ergonomic chair, computer table, desks including the standing desk and other kinds of adjustible desk.
Training is conducted by a professional with over 7 years experience as an assessor; trained in the management of discomfort, pain & injury; and a NZQA work-station assessment accredited practitioner (NZQA standard 17591).
A number of New Zealand companies have now received Computer ergonomic assessment training with Joyworkz. Trained staff include office managers, HR advisors and managers and H&S committee members. They are involved in a range of industries including IT, health, insurance and engineering. 95% of those trained rank the course as excellent!