Computer Workstation Desk Assessment and Set up
When you invest in a fully guaranteed Joyworkz Workstation Assessment, it means that you're not only investing in the health and wellbeing of your staff, but you can also be confident that the ergonomic risk assessment of your staff is covered. Look no further for a full workstation check up.
Your 1 on 1 Comprehensive Work-Station Assessment Includes:
1. Compliance with:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA)
- Guidelines for using computers, ACC 5637(Nov 2010)
- Preventing & Managing Discomfort, Pain & Injury, ACC 5181(Apr 2013)
2. An initial self-assessment questionnaire that highlights current areas of discomfort.
3. A complete Workstation Assessment including:
4. Helpful postural advice
5. Correct stretching advice
6. A written report which details:
- A summary of all changes and adjustments made at the time of the assessment
- Any ergonomic hardware that may be required to correct existing discomfort
- An assessment of environmental conditions that could be contributing to staff discomfort
Joyworkz workstation assessments are designed to cover all points of the OSH Approved Code of Practice. All assessors are very experienced; professionally trained in the management of discomfort, pain & injury; and are NZQA work-station assessment accredited practitioners (NZQA standard 17591).